One of the visions of 123SWAP is to help provide humans ease in every aspect that requires 123SWAP support. The 123swap platform provides various DeFi options for blockchain assets across several chains, and one of them is NFT minting, so in this article, we will talk about minting an NFT, but first of all, we should comprehend what is NFT. Non-fungible Tokens (NFTs) are one-of-a-kind tokens representing a good or asset, such as digital art. NFTs can be sold in auctions for collectors to bid on or buy, and the sale of NFTs provides artists with new cash streams.
The Ethereum blockchain is a public ledger that is unchangeable and tamper-proof, and minting an NFT is how your digital art becomes a part of it. NFTs are “minted” tokens after they are created, similar to how metal coins are minted and put into circulation. Your digital artwork is represented as an NFT, allowing it to be bought and sold on the market, as well as digitally tracked as it is resold or collected in the future.
What’s the best way to make an NFT?
You can start minting NFTs once you’ve become a Foundation creator and have an ETH wallet. Before minting, we strongly advise all authors to verify their Twitter accounts.
The NFTs you mint on Foundation will be linked to your wallet, giving you complete control over your funds and allowing you to manage them directly. You’ll need to make sure you have ETH (the cryptocurrency used for all Ethereum transactions) and a wallet set up before you begin.
Connect your wallet to Foundation
- Head to the Foundation app and click “Connect Wallet.”
- Once you’ve connected your wallet, you’ll be able to add a photo and links to your social network profiles to your Foundation page. This is your turn to express yourself and give potential collectors a better idea of who you are.
What are the technical requirements for creating an NFT, and how do I go about doing so?
- Click the ‘Create’ button in the upper-righthand corner to begin the process of minting an NFT.
- You’ll then be sent to the “Create an NFT” page. You can upload an image in JPG or PNG format, a movie in MP4 format, or a 3D file in GLFT or GLB format here.
- Create a new piece of art: Please provide a file no more than 50MB in size in JPG, PNG, or MP4 format. Width of 3000px is appropriate for still photos. The greatest video resolutions are 1080p or 4K. This file will be gently compressed separately for use on our website. On Foundation, we’ve discovered that landscape or square components appear best.
- We don’t keep your artwork or payments on a centralized server because Foundation is a non-custodial platform. Instead, all artwork is stored on IPFS, a peer-to-peer hypermedia standard for distributed data sharing.
- When you upload an image, a canonical version is transferred to the token that resides on the blockchain, and it can’t be changed. The file is then hosted on IPFS, ensuring that it will live on in perpetuity.
- Include a title and a brief description: Include any background information, exhibition history, or other interesting details in this section. Collectors are interested in learning as much as they can about your creative process. Before signing your NFT, double-check the details of your work. You won’t be capable of editing anything once you’ve mint your NFT.
Congratulations, you’ve successfully minted your first NFT! With successful minting of your NFT 123SWAP allows for easy crypto-asset exchanging between peers. It offers simple, transparent, and convenient exchanges, as well as earning and investment management options, all without the use of a middleman. The platform aims to make the bitcoin trading mechanism as straightforward as possible while minimizing slippage.
More info at https://123swap.finance/
Source: Plato Data Intelligence