BitMEX has collaborated with AC Milan and will become the soccer team’s Official Sleeve Partner and the Official Cryptocurrency Trading Partner. After the partnership, the logo of the derivatives exchange will be featured on the sleeve of the men’s and women’s playing kit.
- According to the announcement from August 10th, BitMEX and AC Milan have signed a multi-year partnership, after which the exchange will have a two-part role.
- Firstly, the exchange will become the team’s first-ever Official Sleeve Partner. This means that both the men’s and the women’s playing kits will display the BitMEX logo on their sleeves.
- Moreover, they will be present in all competitions where AC Milan plays – including the Italian league and the UEFA Champions League.
- The eSports team of the Rossoneri, which is their nickname, AQM, will also have the same branding.
- The second part will see BitMEX become AC Milan’s Official Cryptocurrency Trading Partner. As such, the club’s fanbase will be able to take advantage of exclusive offers from the derivatives exchange.
“We are delighted to welcome BitMEX to the Rossoneri family as a Principal Partner. Our red and black shirt is not just something our players wear on the pitch, it represents who we are, and it embodies the passion of the over 500 million AC Milan fans across the world. This is truly an exciting partnership and the beginning of a great journey for both brands and our fans.” – commented AC Milan’s Chief Revenue Officer, Casper Stylsvig.
- The BitMEX logo will be firstly displayed on the team’s jersey on August 23rd when AC Milan will start the Serie A season against Sampdoria in Genoa. The debut on home ground will be against Cagliari in the second Serie A match game.