By LM Staff · July 26, 2021
Security attacks can happen anywhere, at any time. Explore the most dangerous edge security risk today and how best manage and mitigate future attacks.
- 5 Proactive Strategies to stay ahead of security attacks
- Digi tools to build security into all connectivity solutions
- Pushing past complacency to take action
Here are some common circumstances:
- Deployment of seemingly innocuous connectivity solutions in vast and mission critical networks that are vulnerable to attack
- Irregular security software updates of decentralization hardware, especially those that require remote updates
- Deployment of a variety of connected devices with complex architecture and no common toolset to easily manage them
- Limited physical controls to protect vital network components, especially those outside the security of the data center
- Insufficient security protocols for license dongles and other critical devices
Subscribe to Logistics Management Magazine!
Subscribe today. It’s FREE!
Get timely insider information that you can use to better manage your entire logistics operation.
Start your FREE subscription today!