Klabater’s strategic space station builder burns towards launch day on April 21st with official ray tracing integration support and a new gameplay trailer
Warsaw, Poland | March 23rd, 2022 – After a successful open beta, orbit.industries’ gets a full release date on April 21st, a brand new gameplay trailer, and delivers an optimized raytracing experience for the latest GPUs, PS5, and Xbox Series S|X.
🌌 ORBIT IS OPEN FOR BUSINESS
orbit.industries is a strategic space station building game created by space enthusiasts, for space enthusiasts. Jump into 3 modes: Campaign with missions set in the orbit of far flung alien worlds, Endless mode where resources are limited but time is not, or Creative mode where you can let your imagination run wild in the orbital sandbox with no constraints.
🛰️ BUILD A WONDROUS VIEW
Build, install and redesign your station to perfection in a full 3D view taking advantage of the spectacular visuals provided by Unreal Engine 4. Take in your orbital creations in 360 degrees, zooming in and out to marvel at its beauty. Look at the magnificent in-game star constellations, nebulas, and planets the development team spent weeks researching to realistically provide in-game visualizations of the endless galactic horizon.
🔢 FOCUS ON THE ABSTRACT
Monitor and set up production cycles, resources, and their distribution. Focus either on efficiency or yield, harnessing and developing your skills as a master planner and manager – but with an abstract layout system resembling a circuit board to help you design the best connections, nooks, and crannies to make your station a resounding engineering success! Want to focus on making your station yield the biggest profit in the most efficient way possible, or create an architectural wonder in zero gravity? The choice is yours!
🚀 KEY GAME FEATURES 🚀
- Full 360 degrees, 3D view of an orbital station within Unreal Engine 4
- An abstract 2D stylized view of management cycles and resource planning
- 3 Gameplay Modes: Campaign, Creative and Endless
- 54 Modules varieties to build and design your station with
- A technological tree to explore and expand
For further information, key requests, media and interviews contact:
PR Agency, The Game Marketer: email@example.com
- Press Kit – orbit.industries | Press Kit
- Announcement Trailer – orbit.industries Announcement Trailer | YouTube
- Steam Page – orbit.industries | Steam Page
- Twitter – orbit.industries | Twitter
- Official Website – orbit.industries | Klabater
Source: Plato Data Intelligence: PlatoData.io