Coinigy is happy to announce the addition of the FTX US crypto exchange to its trading platform. Now all Coinigy subscribers can now access charts, check balances, and trade on FTX US. To add an API key to Coinigy, users will want to do the following:
- Log into your FTX US account and navigate to the upper right corner. Click the 'Settings' gear icon.
- Next, Click 'API' then click the 'Create API Key' button.
- With an FTX US API key and secret on hand, visit your Keys tab at the top of your Coinigy V2 account.
- Click the ‘+ Add API Key’ button and select ‘FTXU’ in the list of exchanges.
- Enter an account nickname for the key — this is just how the key will appear in Coinigy and can be whatever you would like.
- Paste the API key and Secret Key from FTX.US into their respective boxes.
- Click ‘NEXT’ to add the account to Coinigy. From there, you are all set to track your exchange balances!
“We’re excited to add FTX US to our list of available crypto exchanges,” said William Kehl, Senior Vice President. “Coinigy was developed with the goal of giving traders a powerful trading platform that can access multiple cryptocurrency markets. The addition of FTX US is a natural extension of achieving that goal.”
More exchanges to be added down the road – let us know if there are any you want to see on Coinigy!
More from Coinigy
Sunday Football Special: Take $56 Off Annual Subscription
Source Node: 1165036
Time Stamp: Feb 3, 2022
Black Friday Flash Sale #3 – 50% Off
Source Node: 1117174
Time Stamp: Nov 26, 2021
Coinigy UI v2.20.1 Release Notes
Source Node: 1580992
Time Stamp: Mar 1, 2022
Binance.US Full Trading Support Now Available on Coinigy
Source Node: 803304
Time Stamp: Feb 24, 2021
Coinigy’s Independence Day Flash Sale!
Source Node: 956630
Time Stamp: Jul 2, 2021
Coinbase Balance Tracking Now Available on Coinigy
Source Node: 1013949
Time Stamp: Aug 4, 2021
2021: A Year In Review
Source Node: 1128750
Time Stamp: Dec 30, 2021
Coinigy x BitMEX Giveaway!
Source Node: 863432
Time Stamp: May 18, 2021
Coinigy UI v2.14.1 Release Notes
Source Node: 1161747
Time Stamp: Sep 30, 2021
Coinigy UI v2.18 Release Notes
Source Node: 1161169
Time Stamp: Jan 10, 2022
Coinigy Rolls Out Several V2 Trading Integrations
Source Node: 803309
Time Stamp: Jan 22, 2021
New Bittrex IP Whitelisting on V2
Source Node: 1045010
Time Stamp: Aug 26, 2021