WoW Classic Update 1.13.7 is bringing some massive changes to the game ahead of the TBC Pre Patch.
This includes the addition of the Chronoboon Displacer which can snapshot World Buffs, removal of spell batching (reducing it from 400ms to 10ms), and HOT spells will no longer remove important World Buffs due to the buff cap.
But that isn’t all that’s in the WoW Classic Update 1.13.7 patch notes, so let’s dive in!
WoW Classic Update 1.13.7 will go live with server restarts on Tuesday, April 20th.
This patch will extend the weekly maintenance significantly, which will run from 7AM PDT to 3PM PDT before the changes arrive.
The WoW Classic Update 1.13.7 patch notes aren’t particularly long, but they pack some awesome changes as the game fades into Classic TBC!
Here are the changes coming to WoW Classic:
- Players who complete Chromie’s quests in Andorhal can obtain an ancient artifact of Bronze Dragonflight magic.
- Use the Chronoboon Displacer to store any world buffs such as Rallying Cry of the Dragonslayer, Warchief’s Blessing, and Spirit of Zandalar for later use.
- Click the Supercharged Chronoboon Displacer to restore your buffs with their previous remaining durations intact.
- You may not benefit from additional world buffs until you have restored any that you currently have stored in the Supercharged Chronoboon Displacer.
- Beneficial buff priority system
- Beneficial buffs are now prioritized, similarly to how debuffs have been prioritized.
- This should help prevent situations where limited-duration or low impact buffs such as Renew, Rejuvenation, or 6-piece set bonuses would “push off” important buffs such as Rallying Cry of the Dragonslayer or Flask of the Titans when used on a player that is near the buff limit.
- Mark of the Champion, Rune of the Dawn, and Seal of the Dawn’s benefits are now marked as “passive” auras and will no longer count towards the player buff cap.
- Spell batching removed
- The 400ms “spell batch” window has been reduced to 10ms.
- This should cause most player abilities to behave in a more responsive way, with damage and healing applied to targets faster. Certain operations in the game now resolve faster, such as purchasing multiple quantities of items from vendors rapidly.
- Paladin seals will now persist on the Paladin for a very short time after they’re replaced by a different seal, so that “seal twisting” remains possible.
- There is now no area of the raised platform in Heigan the Unclean’s encounter space that is safe from Heigan’s mana burn while Heigan himself is on the platform.
- Fixed a few areas in the Heigan the Unclean encounter space where Plague Waves could overlap and deal double damage.
- Made several fixes and improvements to the combat behavior of guardians summoned from items such as the Vanquished Tentacle of C’thun, Defender of the Timbermaw, and Arcanite Dragonling to make them more likely to engage in combat in a wider variety of situations.
- Shadow Oil and Frost Oil can now proc while the player is on the Global Cooldown.
- Developers’ note: Shadow Oil is still bound by an internal cooldown however, and this is intended.
- Resolved an issue that caused the Barov Peasant Caller trinket to only spawn 1 Peasant.
- Resolved several issues with the Eye of the Dead trinket:
- Spells such as Chain Heal and Prayer of Healing now only consume a single charge.
- Heal-over-time spells now properly consume a charge when used.
- The Cryptstalker Headpiece is no longer missing part of the red eye glow effect.
- Resolved an issue that caused the Brimstone Staff and Rhok’delar, Longbow of Ancient Keepers to not properly animate.
- City Guards now once again correctly respond to /salute and /wave emotes.
Realsport101 may receive a small commission if you
click a link from one of our articles onto a retail
website and make a purchase. As an Amazon Associate,
we earn from qualifying purchases. For more
listed were accurate at the time of publishing.