A look at EmiSwap, a cross-chain AMM DEX that helps users save money on gas while earning up to 365 percent APR in Farming on Polygon, a Layer-2 scaling solution with payment and lending solutions, atomic swaps, and superior dApp and DEX speed.
Table of contents
EmiSwap is offering liquidity providers a one-year 365 % APR airdrop. Users that add tokens in Emiswap liquidity pools will receive a 1% return on their investment each day!
A Look at the DeFi Industry
Since the DeFi sector exploded, the total value locked has increased by 900 percent, from roughly $10 billion in the first half of 2020 to over $100 billion presently. Despite the market’s insatiable desire to surprise us on a daily basis, several initiatives appear to have survived and are continuing to navigate the market’s waters in a unique and inventive manner. We’ll be learning more about EmiSwap, which is one of these quality-focused swaps.
This isn’t just another initiative with a nice website and a plan. EmiSwap is a decentralized ecosystem with high-end specifications and levels of security and features that work together to provide users with a rich user experience that stimulates participation and facilitates trade on the platform.
Although the Ethereum network now hosts most of the EmiSwap activity, it is not always a suitable option for traders due to persistent network congestion and very expensive gas rates. Even with the recent reduction in latency, most users cannot afford to pay $100 or more for a single Ethereum transaction fee. Layer-2 solutions from Polygon offer a dynamic approach that makes EmiSwap much more effective and lively!
Polygon has many measurable benefits, one of which is the ability for users to conduct gasless trades. On Ethereum, gas expenses could account for a large portion of the total swap cost. EmiSwap users who utilize the Polygon network will pay very low gas prices, and because EmiSwap offers incentives and bonuses, any user can conduct transactions for free. EmiSwap wants to bring value to the DeFi market and to all of the users that are involved in this new integration.
“We always cared about creating the product we believed has value and allows people to have the experience they need while trading on a decentralized exchange. We are excited about the potential of the EmiSwap AMM DEX on a powerful chain like Polygon. For a while now, the DeFi community has been waiting for a solution to the high gas fees on Ethereum. With the integration of Polygon, users can now provide liquidity, swap, stake, and farm with nearly zero fees and at incredible speeds. We hope this integration can help people everywhere make the most out of their crypto investments using EmiSwap and Polygon.”
– Greg Mars, Founder of EmiSwap
Reduce Gas Fees with EmiSwap on Polygon
If users go to EmiSwap (www.emiswap.com/#/swap), they can easily begin by switching the network to Polygon and start making transactions. First, they need to add some MATIC to their wallets for gas fees. With over 1200 apps hosted, 600 million total transactions completed, 60 million unique user addresses, and $5 billion in assets secured, Polygon’s scaling solutions have experienced widespread adoption.
Polygon is the most widely used Ethereum scaling and infrastructure development platform. Its expanding product suite provides simple access to all main scaling and infrastructure solutions, including L2 solutions (ZK Rollups and Optimistic Rollups), sidechains, hybrid solutions, stand-alone and enterprise chains, data availability solutions, and more.
Polygon intends to turn Ethereum into an “Internet of Blockchains” by developing extra scaling infrastructure and a full-fledged multi-chain ecosystem. Polygon now has more direct assistance from important Ethereum developers than it has ever had before, with numerous Ethereum community members joining Polygon as advisors – a great benefit to the project’s continued growth and success.
While Polygon’s timeline is ambitious, the project has amassed the necessary technology, support, and expertise to fulfill its goals. Though the extent to which Polygon can assist in scaling the Ethereum network is unknown, the advantages of doing so cannot be overstated.
EmiSwap is Disrupting DeFi
EmiSwap is a cross-chain AMM DEX that allows users to earn a high % APR every day through liquidity mining and farming on Ethereum, Kucoin, and Polygon. EmiSwap distributes 0.05% of the exchange volume to ESW token holders and 0.25% to Liquidity Providers. EmiSwap is audited by Hacken and BluSwarm, and for every 1 million daily trade volume, it modifies APR, introduces new farming pools, and gives extra prizes to liquidity providers.
EmiSwap is on the verge of breaking into new markets and providing users everywhere with unmatched functionality and interoperability. Users should be on the lookout for what this DEX will bring next. Only 6 months into the game and it is already fully functional and operating on 3 blockchains.
With a strong community and a wider reach, this exchange can get some serious adoption. All moves inside the system seem to be meaningful and aim to help people all around it. Go to EmiSwap now to provide liquidity!
EmiSwap is based on a multi-project-driven DAO system that enables multi-blockchain interoperability, distributes all DAO fees, and offers a community loyalty program based on NFT. The project’s economic structure is designed to be equitable for all parties involved, resulting in one of the most meaningful and profitable ecosystems on the market.
How this integration helps users
- The first advantage is the 365 % APR airdrop, in which users may exchange LP tokens for liquidity in any pair. Users can enter the farming pools with their LP tokens and ESW pair to qualify for a 365 % APR airdrop (per liquidity) + an extra % APR for farming + 0.25 % of token swappers’ platform fees. The 365 % APR Airdrop will be delivered three months after the money has been withdrawn or the campaign has concluded.
- The 180 % APR airdrop: Users can offer liquidity in any pool using the ESW token (for example, ESW/USDT) and get a 180 % APR (per liquidity) plus 0.25 % of the token swappers’ fee. The 180 percent APR Airdrop will be awarded three months after investments are withdrawn or the campaign ends.
- On November 23rd, the XXX % APR farming pool will make its debut. Users may provide liquidity, stake their LP tokens in farming pools, and receive high APR rewards DAILY + 0.25 % of the platform’s premiums paid by swappers.
The EmiSwap Referral Program is available for both the 365 % and 180 % Airdrops. Participants in the referral program get a percentage of the incentives for users they refer to the EmiSwap platform at three levels.
- Level 1: If USER1 introduces a USER2 using their referral link, they will get 7% of their rewards.
- Level 2: If USER2 invites USER3, USER1 receives 5% of USER2’s awards.
- Level 3: If USER3 invites USER4, USER1 receives 3% of USER3’s incentives.
EmiSwap Advantages and Features
- EmiSwap is a full-fledged AMM DEX with swapping, pooling, and migrating liquidity, as well as staking, farming, and other features.
- Users may earn up to 1000 percent APR while farming and 200 percent when staking. Users have the option of withdrawing their cash and incentives at any moment.
- Users may use the DEX on three blockchains (Ethereum, Polygon, and KuCoin), with more to be added shortly (Binance Smart Chain, NEAR Protocol, and AVAX).
- EmiSwap has a magic hall where users can discover their NFT magic cards, which they acquire by supplying liquidity and reaching TVL goals.
- EmiSwap also has an Analytics tab that displays TVL and DEX transactions.
- EmiSwap also has a thorough Wiki that contains every step and detail required for fully utilizing the DEX and navigating any difficulties. This is a DEX that users should suggest to any crypto newcomer because it has a highly user-friendly interface and a comprehensive learning kit.
Stay tuned and learn more about the EmiSwap AMM DEX:
Disclaimer: This material must not be used as the basis for making any investment decisions. This serves only as helpful material about the crypto exchange. Trading digital assets involve risk and can result in the loss of investment capital. Hence, always make sure to do in-depth research before engaging or investing in any crypto assets.
- crypto exchange
- defi sector
- Digital Assets
- Ethereum developers
- ethereum network
- Gas Fees
- How To
- Liquidity Mining
- Loyalty Program
- trade volume